i have no fight left

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by _Lily_, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I feel like i have no fight left in me anymore
    my husband is having a hard time at the moment because his granddad is dying of cancer
    so i cant ask him for help
    I need to try and get myself together before he supects any thing is wrong

Today my mum called me and my niece nutters my mum has no understanding of mental health even though my step dad had mental health problems and he killed himself 2 years ago

It has hurt me a lot so much so i feel suicidal over it and other things as well
    My husband knows about my mum calling me and my niece nutters
    he said just ignore her
    but i feel very upset
    my emotions are all over the place at the moment am crying at happy things and am feeling low
    unsure what to do

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOur husband is there for you hun he will always want to be there even when he is going through tough times you keep talking ok let go of those dark feeling It is ok to cry that help to and please just let you mothers words go through you don't even acknowledge them Hugs

3. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

Yes, total eclipse is absolutely right, you can support each other. That's what husband-wife should do right? You can go to him, and he can go to you. Comforting each other. I hope things will get better for you.

*hugs

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi Aisha. I am so sorry your mum did that. Sounds like she has some problems herself. If she called you nutters but ignored her husband's mental health problems and subsequent suicide. Do you think that you might want to call the Samaritans? here is the link http://www.samaritans.org/your-community/samaritans-ireland-scotland-and-wales. It seems the phone number in scotland that they list on that webpage is Tel: +44 (0) 131 556 7058 I have read some posts from people in sf saying that they got help from talking with people from the samaritans. So, they may be able to give you some irl suggestions for help. And then of course you know you have us. :hearts:

5. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

i called a crisis line it helped feeling a lot better now

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Thanks for posting that, Aisha. I feel better knowing that you are in less pain. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.