I have no future to look forward to.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lonelyloser098, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have no future to look forward to.

I have no dreams, goals or ambitions.

I don't plan on having a family. I don't have any friends.

I have no passions, no hobbies or anything that I want to learn or master because I suck at everything.

This all means that my existence is a waste of money, time and space here on earth.

So I'll kill myself.
  2. almosteasy

almosteasy Well-Known Member

Did you become this way from negative experiences in your life or does this lack of motivation for everything occur in you naturally?
  3. Having no dreams or not wanting something is different from lack or no motivation. I do not know what I want because I don't want anything. My life is worthless and nothing but worthless piece of shit.

Now here's the only thing I want. I want my heart to stop
  4. Mardoct

Mardoct Member

Really, I feel the same way, even though I've actually been venerated by many of my teachers for my abilities in Computer Science. Even though I'm good at it, it still grants me no happiness. I've really come to be baffled by all the people in the world who can live so happily.

BOLIAO Guest

i'm in a similar situation just like you. No motivation at all and no interests at all in anything. Nothing interests me at all. I'm a perfect suicide candidate but I can't kill my old folks' only son and thats why i'm still around.
  6. TrAgIcK EvEntZ

TrAgIcK EvEntZ Well-Known Member

I'm sure I can help you. I know that you said you have no hobbies, but is there anything that you like to do?
  7. There is none that I can think of so far. I easily got tired of something. I've been changing the courses many times because in a few months I'm getting sick of it. I've been in too many jobs but still gt bored. Now I don't know what I really want in life. It's like having no identity. Is that normal?
  8. TrAgIcK EvEntZ

TrAgIcK EvEntZ Well-Known Member

Yes hun, it's normal. It's just regular confusion that everyone suffers. I have an idea that could cheer you up. Find a hobby that you haven't attempted that could help you forget your depression, even if you suck at it. Just keep practicing until you get good and have fun non-stop.
  9. Thanks for the advice but for now Im not interested in doing anything. I easily get tired of doing something that all I want to do is nothing.
  10. downnout

downnout Well-Known Member

Have you felt this way before? Think about other times in your life when you didn't feel so unmotivated/uninterested/hopeless. Maybe it's worth it to stick it out, rest a while and try to believe that a better season will come along. Killing yourself would just take that possibility away completely.

But I know what you mean.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.