I have no idea what this is all about

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by morninggirl, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morninggirl

morninggirl New Member

I registered 'cause I am dealing with depression and thoughts of suicide, but I don't know how these forums work. It's good just to say something to ?whoever is out there':)
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Hello :) Welcome to SF. Get stuck in and post whatever you feel able to / want to talk about. There are a lot of people here who are able to support you through this and have been through or are going through depression and suicidal thoguhts. Contact me if you ever want to chat :hug:

3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hi there & welcome to SF.

Take your time to look around the forum hun, read a few of the posts.

There are lots of different topics/areas you can post in, have a look around & see what each of them consist of. Some are quieter than others but you'll always get a reply. :hug:

There is also a chat room & a diary bit where you can post but nobody can reply to it.

You can also PM (private message) if you ever need to talk.

I do hope that we'll be able to support you.

Take care, Claire xx
  4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi! welcome to s.f.

feel free to post on an existing thread, or start your own. . and you'll make friends quickly. i have found amazing support here...i wish the same for you.

private message me if you want to talk -

we understand what you are dealing with. . . :hug:
  5. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF !
    this forum is all about to let your feelings and thoughts out, with people who will understand you, and you`ll find a lot of poeple who is feeling the way you do and who u can relate with. im sorry u are under depression feelings but im glad u looked for somewhere to realease your pain. Nobody will push u to talk if u dont want to, but everybody will be glad to hear you and talk to you!

make yourself feel at home here, we are all a family:)

once again welcome!
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome :)
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Morninggirl. As you explore the forum, you will feel more at home here. It does help to talk about things with people that can understand. :hug:
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum MorningGirl,
    Try exploring the different forums and read some of the posts.It will help you to better understand that alot of us have at least one thing in common(depression)..PM any of us if you need to talk one on one..
  9. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF!
  10. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x
  11. xxicedragonxx

xxicedragonxx Well-Known Member

welcome welcome. im relatively new to this site as well, but i have been on almost everyday since i joined.

it may seem like it doesnt help to talk to whoever is out there, but everyone here has been through what you are going through. sometimes when you talk to your friends or family they either get scared or dont know what to say.

everyone here is really caring and helpful... and it really helps as a distraction sometimes.

this is a good place to just let it out and not worry about being ridiculed or baker acted.
  12. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Welcome to SF...
  13. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hi and a warm welcome to SF:smile:
  14. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

It's simple, you post, people reply. Or you reply to posts. Y'know.
  15. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

glad to have you with us
    there are a lot of helpful people here so feel free to ask if there's anything you can't figure out
    :hug: :heart:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.