I have no idea

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MadeOfGlass, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

At this point it physically hurts to be conscious and alive, and it's really really really hard for me right now not to kill myself
    Not sure what to do
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's causing you so much pain? :hug: Please don't kill yourself!
  3. Suisingle

Suisingle Account Closed

I feel you Madeofglass. Being unconscious is the only real relief I have from the pain, and I dread waking up. Wish I could sleep and dream 24/7, although I have ptsd & so many nightmares, even sleep is no real escape. Reaching out to people may help. I've been trying to make new friends, get some support for the first time in many years, and it's helped. Just talking things out with someone who actually listens & cares can make all the difference in the world. I'm glad I joined this forum... I've met good people here. Please don't give up. My prayers are with you.
  4. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I've been having a tough time having to balance 5 AP classes, debate, a social life, and everything else. My older brother is being doted on by my parents, even though he's been lazy as hell they're writing his college applications and even considering he could take a year off between graduating and college. I wouldn't have a problem with that except they'd never let me do that in a million years.

They constantly treat me like shit and berate me because I'm having a tougher time with my course load than they expected so they told me I'm a disappointment even though they fucking know I've been dealing with depression for almost five years.

And tonight everything is just a lot more stressful and it's weighing really heavily and I can't handle it because I feel worthless and pointless and useless
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You aren't worthless, pointless, or useless... not at all. I'm sorry your parents are making things so difficult for you though. Would either of them listen to you if you approached them about it, or would that just make things even harder for you?
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun You hun you go talk to the councilor at your school ok
    It is time for you to look after you hun and the hell with what anyone else wants or thinks ok.
    If you have to decrease you school load then do it ok You can pick up the subjects through summer or add a few more months at the end of your schooling

You go at a pace that is good for YOU

Have you had your depression looked at lately
    Are you on medication if so ask your doctor if t hey need to be increased some.

You hun now have to take care of YOU ok Your parents make them hear you hun and if they are not happy with what you are doing then walk away from that toxic environment hugs to you hun
  7. ryan2012

ryan2012 Member

Hi Sarah. Sorry to hear you're in so much pain at the moment. Have you tried getting into healthy habits like exercising, taking a break from technology, reading a book, going for long walks, being around friends and family more or anything else that has helped improve your mood in the past? Try to keep strong and believe that your life will change for the better. Visualise your suffering as a storm cloud that will soon pass and be replaced by a clear blue sky with bright sunshine. :cool-new:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.