I have no idea

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tom.p, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom.p

Tom.p Member

i don't know what I'm doing anymore or why I'm even here last night I was in a bad place a dark place where I had planned it all out if it wasn't for a good friend I think I wouldn't be here but I'm still here and I still got these thoughts in my head it is so hard for me everyday is becoming worse for me I have no time for anything I have no self esteem of myself I'm only here for others if I didn't have so many people that I cared for I would of been fine but it ain't that easy I'm just lost I really have no idea anymore

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi tom! Are you getting professional help? On medications or in therapy? Therapy can work wonders for your self esteem issues. You have people you care about and they care about you, could you confide in one of them? Welcome to the site and I am really glad that friend was there for you last night. You seem like a nice person, you don't deserve to feel this way. You are important.

3. Tom.p

Tom.p Member

Im receiving help from the local mental health unit and still waiting on what medication to be put on hopefully it will help me but I don't know and I do have a few people I can talk to but then it is the case of am I just burdening them with myself and my problems it just all seems to be getting darker if that makes sense

4. Petal

It does make sense, to me anyway. How often do you talk with the mental health unit? Medication is tricky which is why they are probably still deciding on one because of side effects and how it may affect you. I think you should tell them nicely that they need to hurry the hell up, that you are worsening and getting on top of you. Hugs to you tom,I hope things improve.

5. Tom.p

Tom.p Member

At the min I'm in contact daily and yeah I guess that is true and thank you for listening

6. Petal

Keep in contact with the for that extra support. Best of luck to you! I will always be here to listen :)

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi , Tom welcome to the forum. I glad we can help you. You are important and never forget that. Keep posting here for continued support and take care.

8. Gergin

Gergin Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing, Welcome to sf.
    Prayers for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.