I have no one again, please listen.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HomerSimpson, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HomerSimpson

HomerSimpson Well-Known Member

I have suffered from sever depression, for the last 3 years. I have withdrawn from all my friends, and suicide is constantly on my mind. Within the last year I became close friends with a person, and while my depression is still with me the hour or two I was able to spend with her out of a day has helped me a great deal. That couple of hours I am with her I am able to be at peace. After a fall out within the last couple of weeks, our friendship is no more. Now once again I am alone with no one. She is absolutely the only reason I have been able to go on, and now that is gone. For the first time ever I took a razor blade and starting cutting on my chest just to get away from the pain I feel. I just dont know what to do or how I can continue to go on in so much pain.
  2. 2trade

2trade New Member

The pain feels soothing. It is only a distraction. You cause physical pain to distract you from mental pain. The same way an alcoholic drinks to block out mental pain.

When you read this get a glass of cold water, pour the glass of water over your head slowly. This will have the same affect as self harm with an additonal benefit, it will put your body into mild shock and the cold water runs over your back.

Repeat this step until you are cold. Then take a towel and dry yourself. Go to your bathroom and have a warm bath and dry yourself again you will have one of the best nights sleeps ever.

While you drift off to sleep, remember the times when you felt most angry with your friend and picture the rows.

It alter chemicals in your brain that allow you break the connection you felt enabling you to make common sense decisions.

Start with the water.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.