I have no one to go to

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by darkrider, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I have no friends to see, no one contacts me, no one to go to, to speak to. I have no reason to laugh or smile each day. I walk outside on my own in the cold and wind just to escape my solitude but the world is so horrible. passers by are like different creatures. no one will acknowledge me or smile at me. everywhere everyone is so cold. i am so so lonely. Every day is this same punishment. I feel like im in hell anyway. i want to go through with the final act because i cant take it any more. i just cant. god i hate this life.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't give up hope yet darkrider. I know it seems pretty bad, but you never know, you might meet some really nice people. :hug:

3. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

hi darkrider please don't give up, i feel like i am alone and have no one to turn to a lot of the time too even though i am pretty much constantly surrounded by people. If you ever want to chat about anything, however random feel free to PM me or add me on msn. :smile:

4. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

hold on if you feel like letting go.

5. jam1e

jam1e Guest

I live with a wife and children,It's always a mad house at mine,with other peoples kids and friends and i'm surounded by people at work, yet i still feel alone? You don't have to be physically alone to be lonely!:sad:

6. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

darkrider i just came across your post and i do feel the same way when i go out or even at home. loneliness is not only about being alone i agree with jamie. unless you are physically challenged, i'd suggest you try to join some social activities where you will meet people and befriend with. a way to meet people is all you need and from there, with baby steps, you will feel less lonely and isolated. till then rely on people here, some are really fantastic to talk to. check our profile, some of us have msn and you can keep in touch when you get the blues.

be well and stay safe
    granny

7. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I had nobody for years and years :(

But I did meet some good people, and I feel safe around them.

If it can happen to me it can happen to you.

I'd definately acknowledge you if you smiled at me :)

Please PM me if you want to talk

loux x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.