I have no one to turn to

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lonely26, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonely26

Lonely26 Member

It feel like I have no reason to keep living
    I'm alone I have no one to be there for me...
    I'm starting to lose the will to keep going
    I feel so deeply alone I don't know what to do anymore
  2. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Hi. I'm sorry your alone. Isolation is both very painful and dangerous, it's one of the common factors of suicide . Why are you alone?
  3. birders

birders Member

Lonely26. I am really sorry to hear of your pain. My wife of nearly 45 years died recently and we were together all the time. Now she has gone I can truly understand your loneliness. I do pray that you will find relief.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry that you feel so alone, I often feel that way too. I have lots of support online, but not much in real life. Maybe you can talk to a counselor or someone about how you feel.
  5. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

I understand what you're going through. I literally just lost my bff. He just threw me away. What hurts the most is I stayed alive for him. He kept me going.

I'm willing to talk because I need someone just as much as you. We could help each other. :)
  6. Lonely26

Lonely26 Member

hey pancakes111...i feel exactly the same...my bff decided to leave me behind like i was worthless
    and he was also the reason i was still holding on
    now that I'm alone i'm losing hope i don't know which way to turn or what to do with my life anymore
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.