i have no reason to live

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shellz

i dont. i really dont. im a failure. i talked about killing myself today. but obvioulsy i am still here. although i dont no why. i want to die. i really do. just another thing that i am a failure with. i want to die so bad. i have no reason to live. im just another loser in this fucking world

S

shellz

i have failed myself. i have failed my father. i dont even no where my mom is. dont have any other siblings. my mom left when i was about 15. she was tired of me is how she put it. moved in with my dad. because i had to. we dont talk. he thinks of me as a nobody. he doesnt even aknowledge my existence what so ever. i want to kill myself. i have been thinking of ways to do it all day. im so close to just going and trying it. hopefully it will work. i have been in and out of hospitals ever since ninth grade. and everytime it gets worse. i have failed suicide many times. but i am hoping it will work this time

itachi

Oh that sux
but it sounds like you have been failed rather than you are the failure
Have you told anyone that you feel like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

shellz

nope. it will be better that way. its not like i will be missed by anyone. and where i am planning on doing it...i wont be found for a few days...so yeah...

itachi

I think that if your family is acting like you say they are its their problem not yours.
Parents are surpost to love their children unconditionally no matter what.
You haven't failed them they have failed you.
Suicide is a very Permanent Solution to a Temporary Problem. Think of all the things you will miss out on if you kill yourself

What about your friends im sure they would miss you?

S

shellz

what makes you think i have friends????

i have failed them...just like i am failing right now....so why should i go on...i have no reason to...not what so ever...

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I also have no friends, haven't for a long time, don't know if I ever will.
I'm also a failure, I mean, I'm the only one in my large extended family to go to a psychologist, to be so depressed and think about suicide, everyone else in India even if they lack the material comforts I have, are happier, harder working, better off than I ever will be. I can't see right now why I should be living, my life is so empty. I feel that life is great, I wish I could start my life over from scratch so I could have enjoyed it and experience all the great things I've missed out on that everyone else has enjoyed, everyone except me.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I guess the only thing we don't have in common is that I haven't tried to commit suicide or harm myself.....yet. I feel its only a matter of time before I do commit suicide, I'm in such a pathetic position. :sad:

S

shellz

well i am also pathetic...i like to burn myself...i like the pain so much more than that of cutting

itachi

Fine Then Ill Be Your Friend. :)
And committing Suicide would be failling me. Kay

I don't reckon that you really want to kill yourself.
You are feeling like crap i understand that but life gets better.
You don't have to live with your father for ever you know. in a bit you can move on and have nothing to do with your parents if you don't wanna.
in the meantime i suggest that you join a Youth Group or something like that. they have lots of kind generous people who know what you are going through. and they help lots.

I don't believe that you don't have any friends i think that is the Depression talking :)

The Most important thing to do at the moment is to talk to someone about how you are feeling. If not your parents then a counciller or ring a helpline or something. ( Talking will make you feel better)

Besides the popular belief the world is full of kind, caring, helpful people who will help you through this.

Remember every1 on this site is here to help. :)
PM or MSN me if you need someone to talk to :)

Hang in there
Luv Josh :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ace

Shellz it seems people have stiffed you badly when you were in need of help,It was very cruel of your mother to of said that to you it really was.I understand how you're feeling,please don't try to take your life,and people have failed and deserted you not the other way around.
You're no failure believe me,your confidence has been destroyed instead of people trying to spur you on they put you down.

M

mar87

Hi Shellz,:smile:

How are you?

im also a failure, I want to die!

Live is so boring, and depressive!

How is it to cut yourself?

I tried to kill myself, ones, but I'm still a live.

*marthijn*

The mind is so weird!:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00