I have no right to post here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by theleastofthese, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

since I can't kill myself, much as I'd like to. Aye, there's the rub... to want so badly to erase yourself but be unable to due to moral restrictions - gah!! I have the means, but can't do it. Who would take my dogs?? I can't do that to them, their loyalty is beyond any human loyalty.

lost, sick, disgusted, wishing it were over, tired of being a failure
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I am so sorry you are feeling this way. If you need to talk, vent, whatever please PM me, send me an email through here. Anything, because when feeling like the way you are feeling no one should go it alone. Sending my thoughts and wishes to you hun.
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Least hun, please cut yourself some slack. Perhaps tucking yourself up into bed and a good sleep would do you good. :hug: Always here if u need me :hug:
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

just dropped in to say how much I care about you...big hugs, J
  5. name

name New Member

hey i know how you feel. (well at least i think i do...)
    i dont know what would happen to my sugar gliders, i know my dogs and cat will be fine, they have my mom and dad.
    i also keep thinking about what it would be like to find someone dead. especially someone you care about. and i dont want that to happen to anyone...
    my friend found his mom in the bath tub a few days ago, full off blood. they called the ambulance. shes ok now.
  6. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

hey lady, i know we haven't spoken in a while, but i sincerely do hope that things will get better. please pm me if u need to. please i will do the best i can to help. you are a great lady.:biggrin:

please take care of yourself
  7. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

You have EVERY right to post here. You've been here so long, a very important, big time senior member, helped a lot of people here and been a mother figure. And I've been here so long and haven't done anything, damn, its ME who should stop wasting resources posting in this forum, NOT you.

I hope you can keep staying here and hold on, stay safe okay?
  8. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

Do not feel depressed. Cheer up. Life sometimes seems unbearable but we must not lose heart. We are all here and wish you the best. No one should think about suicide. God gave us birth and to commit suicide is to betray God.
  9. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

sorry :hug: I don't believe one person is better than any other. You are jsut as worthy of a happy life as any one else alive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.