I have noone to talk to

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PainGris, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PainGris

PainGris Member

I am sad... So sad. I don't know what to do :( it feels like im blocked.

2. PainGris

PainGris Member

Im so dumb i got banned for 1 week :(

3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

It is perfectly fine; you just have to remember that the chat system s a little different and you have to be careful about you talk about there, because you could easily offend someone due to the nature of SF and why people are here. As long as you read and follow the chat rules, you will be fine and able to enjoy it.

Here is a quick-link to the rules (that also covers the forums) that you can brush up on so you need not have to go through another ban;
    http://www.suicideforum.com/faq.php?faq=sf_rules_and_faq#faq_sf_faq_chat_users

:bubbles:

4. PainGris

PainGris Member

Yeah i know. I'm so lonely now though.

5. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Nah, you still the rest of us on the forums to talk to until your ban is lifted :bubbles:

I actually prefer the forums, myself, the chat system, while a nice addition, never was my cup of tea... and at least on the forums, you can dance with this great guy - :hamtaro:

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

As Leif said, you can still talk and gain support from the forums. :hug: Here if you feel like talking, you can PM me anytime.

7. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Perhaps if you considered listening to the advice that people were giving you in the chat, instead of continuously doing nothing about changing what it is you don't like about your current situation, and trying to get sympathy when a few people may be triggered with what you have to say on a routine basis, then perhaps you wouldn't have got banned?

Just an idea, but a worthy point to note. Doing nothing, gets nowhere.

8. PainGris

PainGris Member

Im tired about life. I want to die. I never had a girlfriend i don't even know what being a man or being likable is. I need a drink. I wanna be drunk until i die cos it's all fucked up here.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
  9. PainGris

PainGris Member

I just deserve to die i'll never be happy here i'll never have a girl im just a failure i can't live anymore.

10. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Getting drunk is not the answer, especially now, when you are filled with such negativity. Contrary to what most people think about alcohol as a means of numbing the pain, to forget your troubles, it heightens them ten-fold when you are depressed - been there many a time and it is definitely no picnic! You should not think so bad of yourself all the time; I realise that you might not have the best self-esteem or shining outlook on yourself, but when you see that about yourself, it generally gets picked up by other people around you and from my knowledge of girls, they tend to be put off by that kind of outlook. Instead, when you feel that way, why do you not try the complete opposite of what you feel, even if you are in no mood for it, and see how that goes for a day or so when you are out and about? (courtesy of George Costanza; copyrights go to 'Seinfeld' :p). But really, try one (or both) of my tricks, which generally helps when I am out or have to face a large crowd or something: when you are out somewhere that you do not want to be, then keep in mind that, wherever you are (with the exception of school/work) anyone and everyone who passes you on the street (driving, for example) or in the shopping center, you more than likely only ever see once in your entire life time, so anything they think of you is pointless and does not affect you in any way, because you will never see that person again in your lifetime. Another is if you are around people you do not like to be around, just pay no heed to what they think of you or what you have to say. If they have a problem with you, then simply let them deal with the arduous (difficult) work of not liking you, while you go off without a worry and do something that you enjoy. Works for me every time.

:bubbles:
    dango dango^^

11. PainGris

PainGris Member

You don't understand me, i can't do that. I fear i might always be alone, i can't bear life anymore i need a way out :(

12. Moat

Moat Banned Member

But what you fear and what is reality are two very different things. While you could very well fear that you will always be alone, life always has a way of surprising you when you least expect it. You never know if, one day you could be walking down the street or out shopping and accidentally run into someone/meet someone that you could very well hit it off with and accept you for who you are.
    All I am saying is that no matter what you think, you should never give in to your own fears or doubts, because more often than not, while they feel true to you, might not necessarily be the case down the line.

13. PainGris

PainGris Member

Yeah. I can't know for sure but everyday life is tough. :( It's so tough when all the others talk about their girlfriends, their previous experiences or the fact that you see them always with girls or always texting girls... It's really triggering. All that society is triggering. I'm so tired of all the others who feel well and feel like they can seduce girls because they already had ones. Life is not really good.

14. PainGris

PainGris Member

Plus im tired of being shy. I'm tired of being told I am shy. I can't be in front of a public, or publicly speak without being all shaky and all scared. I wanna die so much.... Really i can't live anymore. I just can't, it's in me. Im fucked up for life and i just can't live!!! :confusion:

15. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

There are a lot of people who are "shy" and not outgoing. Often people will refer to them as "quiet ones." Nothing wrong with that. The world is made up of all types. There is not requirements I am aware of to speak in public, unless you desire a career in marketing, sales, motivational speaking, clergy, politics, acting, announcing, or things like that. We all have our strengths and our weaknesses and so we build our lives around those things and take advantage of the things where we excel and avoid those things that we are not as good with. Life is about so much more that these things, about more than "girls," and about more than listening to what other people say. If other people don't like something that you are, that is just too bad. You are not here to please them, you are here for yourself. Find your nitch, hone your interests, and please yourself. Once you are on that path, the rest will follow.

16. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

PainGris lovely you don't need a woman to make you feel good :hug:

17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Paingris-we were friends in the chat room and are still friends now :) You can private message me anytime, I will always reply. :hug:

18. PainGris

PainGris Member

Hey midnightstar. Do you think so? I think that would be great if i could have someone tho :confusion:

19. PainGris

PainGris Member

i don't know what to think anymore.
    I'm not attractive and i know that.
    But the true question is: do i wanna be attractive for a bunch of materialist money and looks-seeking people? In fact, I despise those people.

I'm lonely, it hurts, but paradoxically i don't give a shit about most people cos they don't deserve it.

20. anibarry121

anibarry121 Member

how d you dance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.