i have nothing left to live for

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by greenieguy, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

Im ugly, losing my hair, i get rejected because if there are girls who like ugly dudes then im stilll out of luck because im too nice but im really just retarded and girls dont like that. Also i have no money its all a waste
  2. fransigne

fransigne Active Member

im sure theres something about you that someone would appreciate.
  3. It_Never_Ends

It_Never_Ends New Member

It's about personality. Stay Strong, because I believe in you.
  4. Ai To Hikari

Ai To Hikari Active Member

Our physical appearance only plays a role in the sexual part of things.
    True love is for what is on the inside ~ and there is something beautiful inside everyone of us, even if we can only see the bad.

You think you are retarded? I have thought the same of myself!
    Words are powerful. When you call yourself 'retard', channel it's power to push yourself to greater heights.
    When you think about it, there is no limit to what you are capable of.

Ai To Hikari.
  5. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

I just dont think i was ment to be happy every girl rejects me while other guys can find someone, i used to like sports but because miami heat and alabama crimson tide win every year im bored of that and dont even watch sports anymore. Im trying to find enjoyment in life but i dont see it nothing makes me happy.
  6. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

Figured no one cared i guess its over this life has nothing in it
  7. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Not everyone is going to have an answer to everything - nor are they going to necessarily have read this thread. Some may not know what to say. There are others on this site who despise how they look/are seeking a companion for relationship purposes, so they can relate, but they may well primarily use the chat room and not read the forums.

You may want to also look at therapy/medication because it sounds like you may have the feelings associated with depression. Speak with your doctor and go from there. (often a first port of call for advice).
  8. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

I cant use the chat so add that on the list of things i cant do. I doubt a suit thaf has a great wife and money is going to understand what im going through especially if no one cares online. I just want life to be over its torturs
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I do agree with you that sometimes life can be torture and a living hell. I am curious,are you seeking any type of professional help for what you are going through? I believe that with the right support in place and right decisions be made that you can get through this. I am not a 'know it all' type of person, but i do think you can find something worth living for.
  10. Rixterz

Rixterz New Member

i see nothing in myself but some of my sister's mates like me. I have money but i can't spend it because my parents hate me so i suppose we're the same in that way :)
  11. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

I dont know how good it would do having some pyscology major that has a good life i met my buddies girlfriend that was a therapist and she was just a normal hot conceited girl i dont know if a girl like her could possibly understand me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.