i have nothing left to say on here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxRNBxXx, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I can honestly say i have nothing left to say anymore on SF.

You have made your feelings very very clear.

There's been times when i have been there for you through thick and thin... and you turn your back on me so easily.... rather then finding out the true facts you jump the gun.

Thanks for your suport its been fantastic every minute of it... so great you have no decided my destiny.

Thanks again :hug:

2. Concave

Concave Active Member

:( :hug:

3. Concave

Concave Active Member

Sometimes this forum really helps me, at other times it makes me realize how depressed I really am.

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Rach please :cry: noooooo

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

are you talking to someone in particular? what's been happening?

6. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Well ill tell you one word of advise... dont get close to anyone on here (apart from Brandon :hug: & Ester :hug: & Lucy :hug:) as SOME of the people i got close to stabbed me in the back and hurt me badly.

There was really no need in tonight not at all i can honestly understand why sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people are saying this forum has changed etc... i see it tonight.

:cry:

7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I know you seem angry but there's no need to alienate anyone.

8. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Im sorry boo :( im just so hurt... really badly i dont think they even realise how much i care for them and how much i thought we had a close friendship.. its all destryoed... gone in a second... nothing anymore

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry......I don't know what happened but try to ignore them if they hurt you....have you talked to wildcherry??

10. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

anyway... look im sorry im sorry to everyone to have to put up with me breathing...

im going out for a long walk and i dont want to come back ever. My favourite place is calling me... goodbye all x

11. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I don't know for certain, but aren't you jumping to conclusion too fast? they might have some reasons. Perhaps they want some time off?

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

stay and talk to us please...don't go hurting yourself...

13. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Ill talk to you on msn maybe boo... ill only get in trouble for casuing drama on site.. so im best being quiet now... i just wanted to say good bye x

14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Rachel :blub: no!

15. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

its going to be ok sam its for the best hun honest. im no use to anyone anyway. please go talk to people who deserrve your time x

16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Rachel :cry: its not for the best...you mean alot to me. You are of great use to everyone you come in contact with! and i will not go talk to anyone else right now you need me and im here :hug:

17. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Im sorry sam im going out now...

Please forgive me x

18. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

RACH!!!!!!! :cry: no, just no...... </3

19. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

this may be because im a little dumb but....i dont understand.....im sure yu have lots to say, and i mean that in a good way. id like to hear more from yu at least
    ^_^ Hai!
    DOnt leave the forum if thats what yur getting at....i mean, SOMETIMES its helpful right? and sometimes is better than no times isn't it?
    ^_^

20. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Rachel, honey, what the hell happened? :sad:

I woke up and turned on my phone and saw the text you sent me. I'm very worried, even more so after reading this thread!
    Please get in touch. I'll be at work this afternoon, but I'll keep my phone with me. Just please, text me or anything, I'll call you after work :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.