I have nothing left

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by voices_inmy_head, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

I have nothing to live for anymore.

I have no friends that really care, that are there for me if I needed them only if I book weeks in advance.

I have no family left that wants to spend time with me, they have all moved on with there lives, and none of them include me.

I have no passion for my job, i hate it so much and I cant think of anything else to do so am stuck there.

I have no interests anymore. Day after I day I just sit here and stare at the computer screen hoping someone somewhere will reach out.

I dont even have good health anymore, I stopped eating well and now my health has fallen apart so that I feel very unwell every minute of every day.

I cant think of any reason to keep living now, and I so very wish death would find me as I'm still so scared to go and find it even though I crave it so badly.

2. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

I'm here for you :)

Why don't you go to see a doctor about your health?
    Are you receiving any kind of councelling, medication?

3. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

I went to the walk in centre new years day after being in bed for a week and i have a virus. The nurse tried to help by suggesting taking tonics and eccinechia but that was it.

I tried councelling once but it made me feel so utterly terrible. You pour your feelings out to someone you cant trust and they never actually offered any help.

Ive told my doctor im depressed so many times but they just try to get you out as quickly as possible they didnt say or do anything.

None of my family really knows, I cant come out and tell them and the hints just make them think I am attacking them. Besides I really dont think it would change anything for the positive, I think they will just react as if i was made of glass and ready to shatter which i dont need. More then anything I just need some company without people I dont lke or without them looking at their watch because I am taking up time they could be spending with someone better.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted you to know I care. :hug: Hope you'll keep reaching out here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.