I have nth to live for

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Molii, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Molii

Molii Member

I wanna kill myself; I've been searchig for suicide methods
    I have nothing to live for, my bf thinks I'm insane " which I guess I am" He left cuz he said he can't take anymore
    I've failed for the third time in my uni my parents have no Idea
    I've never dine anything right I'm a loser I even don't have close friends to talk about my real feelings
    And I just have nothing to hold on
    I'll kill myself this month as soon as i find the perfect way to do it without any possibility to survive

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi Molli. Really glad you reached out here. This is a great place to come when the pain is unbearable. I am so very sorry for the pain. It sounds pretty horrible.

Have you seen a doctor to try to get medication and therapy/counseling? I hope that you can do that. Because no one should have to go through what you are describing. Suicide attempts usually fail. But can cause permenant damage to the body. I have heard way too many stories about failed attempts that resulted in damage to liver, kidneys, brain etc. I hate to see anyone cause physical injury on top of the emotional agony they are dealing with. Is there anyone irl you can reach out to? Like, as I said, a doctor? So glad you are here, Molii. Please do keep posting, okay?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Molli,
    Don't think you are a failure. Your parents won't think hard on you as you have tried your best at university. I implore you to speak to someone in confidence about your feelings. There must be a confidential service on your campus. Your boyfriend is stupid if he cannot understand what you are going through.

You have whole of your life in front of you. Please take the advice flower's post as she is right. Please keep posting here as you will get a lot of support from people on this forum. Please take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.