I have set a date!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Waterside, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Waterside

The Waterside Banned Member

Hello.

I have set a date to carry out the suicide of myself.

Before the date is here I am in the middle of wrighing letters to those that I care about in some form. This is a hard thing to do. To express ones feelings for the last time.

I have made my mind up that it is the end and the count down has begun.

Can anyone giveme adive how to make this less pain full on those I care about?

I shall die <Mod Edit: Methods>. Prodably in my opiune the peacefullist way to go.

Thank you for reading

2. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Why do you want to die, if you don't mind me asking?

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hello there and welcome to the forum,

As this site is pro-life, we can't (and won't) allow you to post methods, hence why I have edited them out. That said, please do feel free to stay and talk about what it is that's troubling you so much that you feel the need to die.

Take care,
    Abacus

4. The Waterside

Sapphire to explain everthing would consume so much of my time and I am afraid I am out of steam.

5. Sapphire

Are you sure you've explored every avenue? You won't find peace in death, you know? Often enough, people who commit suicide are driven to it by feelings. They don't think about it with a clear head and then actually think "Yes. This is what I want.". In which catagory do you fall, would you say? The ones who make an emotional decision? Or the ones who think things through?

6. The Waterside

Abacus

I only ask 1 thing how can I make this process less painfull for those I care about?

7. The Waterside

Sapphire

I shall find Peace with my death.. God shall forgive me for my sin and I shall be berside him after my death.

8. Sapphire

Why make things painful for them in the first place?

9. Sapphire

This is also something that makes people want to die: they believe in Heaven. But I think they're all wrong. I know someone who was declared dead for about two minutes. They (the doctors) brought him back and was asked if he experienced anything. He said "I didn't even know I was dead".

10. The Waterside

My desion is nothing to do with them. Unfortunaly I have made the choice. God has forgiven me and shall await for me on my day in question. I want to help the one i care about by taking away any pain that my death may cause to them. My question is how can I?? Not dieing is not an option the choice has been made.

11. Sapphire

Why doesn't God help us here on Earth?

12. The Waterside

I do not belive in heaven nor hell.. But there shall be peace.. Remeber sleep is the cousin to death.

13. Sapphire

Does God forgive everybody?

14. The Waterside

God is not there to help anyone on earth or in fact living/.. Living is about suggerling.. God is there when you need him not to help you when your on earth

15. The Waterside

God will forgive anyone and anything.. Forgiveness is the only a way forward from gods point of view you can not hold gudges forever.

"i shall love my neighbour"

16. Sapphire

Why is life about struggling? Why has God designed things that way?

17. Things

Things Well-Known Member

You can't feel peace if you're dead. You need to be alive to feel anything.

I really wish I could talk you out of this. Why don't you take some time to yourself, get a break? You can die anytime, no reason you can't put it on a later date.

I wish I could figure out the right things to say...

18. Sapphire

So it doesn't matter what I do then. I could call you an asshole and it wouldn't matter. I could fly a plane into a large building in New York and it wouldn't matter. I mean I'd be forgiven anyway?

19. The Waterside

THE DATE HAS BEEN SET!
    We are going off the question in which I asked.

20. Sapphire

Hear, hear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.