i have so had it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i am just so upset to tears and i am done..

i tried to get a solution worked out thus

hey, kim, ask your dad and mom what all i need for title max in cookeville. i am gonna call them about getting 1500 dollars to pay my loans off at cash express and to pay their light bill and mine and to give them 250 for a deposit to get the lights in their name. ask them tell chris to come over or message me back. thanks
    I'm not home and moms not going to talk to you. You really made her made. So yeah cya.

well tell her her get her own damn lights on asnd unhook from me. my light bill is 500 dollars
    it better be unhooked in 5 min.
    if she gonna get mad she can do without lights i did nothing to her, tried to help her
    17 minutes agoSent from MobileKimberly SheetsYou went off susan! I'm not home! I'm with my friend amber. So yeah. I'm not home don't go starting crap because mom doesn't need all this crap going on right now!

and i do? listen i am stuck with the bill i offered to pay it off and you said she got mad,
    and i even offered to put her lights back on tomorrow
    so yeah i am starting shit.. perhaps i just call the law, your mom and dad burnt my trailor in muddy pond i have proof so does overtton county police i said not procescute i can change that but wont because i love you guys and treat me like shit
    she dont have to unhook it, ok i love you guys why cant you see that

when i am gone let them fend for themselves
  2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

welp was called a scammer on another forum, all because of this.. see how they will do when i am gone, think i am not serious... lol boy will they get a wake up call...
  3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Please do not do anything rash.
    If it is time to cut them off from your supply (if I understand the situation) then do so. If they burned your trailer then talk to them, ask them why.

Families are so hard, lots of guilt and thoughts that parents should provide for children, and not vice versa.

The scammer comment was probably because someone thought you wanted money, ignore it, it was from a bitter man I suspect who had been burned on the net before.
  4. Silenced

Silenced Member

I don't even know you, but if you were gone, I would miss you.
    I'm dealing with similar situations... Life sucks sometimes... It makes no sense to us..
    Why should we go on with living?

This is why:
    There are others out there... that are going through the same thing you are.
    You are precious... and you have been sent to this Earth for a reason.
    You possess talents only you possess.. whether you have discovered them or not.

Without you... this world will miss out on something special.
    I know it's hard to believe... but I'm telling you this... Hold on a little longer, bud...

Fight the fight. We're all fighting... let's join forces and fight together.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.