I have so much pain in my head cant carry on like this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gentle giant, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gentle giant

gentle giant Member

I have been suffering with schzophenia for many years
    but lately it is getting a lot worse .
    those voices in my head are killing me slowly .
    draining every emotion from my body I cant take it anymore

2. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

Are you taking meds, seeing any doctor? Please hold on, I don't know your kind of pain but I do feel physical pain from depression and have suicide thoughts. Youre not alone, however small comfort it may be. Hope you get better soon.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope you can hold on. Are you on any kind of meds, I know sometimes certain ones can help with the voices.
    Do you want to talk about the voices, or tell us what they say?

4. gentle giant

gentle giant Member

I have been taking risperidone for about 6 months was on olanzipine before
    that I phoned my hospital dr today for urgent appointment but he said he could not see me until the 28 of jan

5. WildCherry

Ugh, I know that's a long wait. Do you think you can hold on until then? Maybe there are ways we can try to help you get through until then, and once you get in to see the dr., he may suggest a med adjustment or change.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Go into emergency and get the pdoc oncall there to adjust your meds okay there is no reason to wait that long for help. Explain to the doctor you voices are getting worse and you are afraid you will cause harm to self. Go in okay to emergency dept now okay. hugs

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I replied to your welcome thread but will tell you again.. Some skyzo meds make things worst.. I was on some that had me hallucenating.. They finally put me on Prolixin twice a day.. Ask your pdoc about maybe trying that.. It's helped me quite a bit.. I don't hear the voices anymore and the shadows I use to see have pretty much gone away..I'm also on xanax for the paranoia and anxiety..Give it a try...

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

So what are the voices saying? Are they telling you bad things?

9. gentle giant

gentle giant Member

I have managed to get an appointment on monday morning with a dr I have seen before at my local mental health unit
    Iam trying to hold on until then.

I cant say what the voices are telling me because they tell me how to d0
    it. but they also tell me that iam a really bad person and totally worthless

thankyou for the replies it is very much appreicated at lest I know that there
    are people who care

10. Just try to ask the voices in your head to shut up and go.. Tell the voices in your head that you will not listen to "it". Listen to us.. Just hang on and go to live chat room for help when you hear the voices again.. There are people there 24 hours (seemed like they don't need to sleep).. :cool:

11. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

Can you listen to music when they start, maybe that would silence them for a while? And stay among people, here or wherever, don't be alone.

12. WildCherry

I'm glad you were able to get an appointment, that's a step in the right direction. :)
    I know it's hard to ignore what the voices are saying. You aren't worthless though, or a bad person.

13. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

Ye :i'm sorry: its a fukk to live with, no one to even be at trust, are they scared of /me/themselves..?? These voices are just thoughts when folks are so cruel saying youre a 'psycho', that's a demon, you're a HUMAN. Diference you see...
    I can't go on like this neither says you cannot be, wheres the natural of you..? suches like I can't live like humanity does like normal, I wanna be 'normal', can I?? I've tried.. why cant you(the world) try?

14. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

Ah yes!! Music is the ones best friend, all the time, but I wish I could live (I mean real live, work, such like others..) besides somedays, I can't,, those are following me... every day it passes says you are going to do that/no that and so on... Meds are working fine cause I dont have as much psych-ends just madness screaming.. life's not easy, and with cops around its impossible.

15. gentle giant

gentle giant Member

I think that I might be addmitted to hospital tommorow even sectioned
    which is what has happened before. when I have seen the dr
    If you dont hear from me for a while due to me being in hospital dont worry I will return to the forum
    hopefully feeling better so I can help others I love you all
    thanks for the lovely messages I have recived they have really helped me
    over the weekend

16. WildCherry

I hope you come back feeling a bit better!! :hug: Good luck tomorrow.

17. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

Hold on!! stupid doctors, they seem not to care about us patients. Please keep talking here where paople do really care about others!!

18. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope the doctor can get you some help accept all of it okay work with them take care and see you back here when you are stronger hugs.

19. Hope to hear from you after your discharge from the hospital.. Hope that you have gotten better.. please return to the forum to let us know that you are fine.. :) Take care..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.