I have something to say

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by spidy, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I really appreciate the support i have got here as i know everyone here has some sort of issue.Sorry ive never been there for some of ya as i find it hard at moment to try and help but i will be there when i am feeling better.I know this is wrong spot for putting this but feel something posative needs to be posted here for once.So sad to see so many of us wanting to end our lives.Today i recieved couple of phone calls and finally mght get some proper help as ive been very suicidle lately.Im only starting to find out what help is really out there and hopefully please i will get better.But hey i will never turn my bck on this forum as you guys are the strongest ppl i have encountered being able to help ppl when you yourselfs are hurting very inspirational and i hope oneday i can do the same.
  2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

3. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

That's so nice of you to say that. Thanks.
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope all the help come to you soon and you will start feeling stronger You take all the help you can okay
  6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Hello Spidy, feel free to talk to me.
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really glad you're getting some help! :hug:
    And thanks for posting such a nice message!!
  8. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that you're getting the support you need! Always nice to hear somebody getting better!
  9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

And Spidy, there are days when we all feel like that. Some days it's easier to offer support than others.
  10. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree. But I know lost of people do their best here. We all try. Hang on here. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.