I have started the end

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lucy-Luce, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy-Luce

Lucy-Luce New Member

At the end of thw worst year of my life,I'm just too tired to fight any more, so I'm starting on my "hoard" and my wine.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Lucy-luce

Welcome to sf.

What has happened this year that made you feel this way? :hug:
  3. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

im so sorry to hear that you've had such a hard time this year but if you talk here there are always people around that can help you through this. just whatever you do dont think that you are alone and that no one wants to help you x
  4. Starlightx

Starlightx Member

While sometimes hard...fighting is not impossible, dear, and if you've been strong enough to make it through the last year, who's to say you aren't strong enough to make it through the next? If you have strength and believe in yourself, you can keep going; suicide doesn't have to be the answer. Suicide is often called a permanent solution to a temporary problem and it's true. However you think suicide will help you...if you're dead, you won't be able to feel any relief, will you? You'll be losing the good as well as the bad, isn't the good in life worth sticking around for?

Talking through how you're feeling can help so much; could you talk to us now, and tell us how you're feeling and what's making you feel this way?

Take care of yourself.
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Please don't give up. It might seem like there is nothing else for you to do right now, but you have really got to fight, give it all your all, just keep trying. :hug: We are all here to help you but just don't give up now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.