I Have Survived 3 Attemps

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by True-Lee, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I have attempted 3 times, each time I was found. I had been successful 1 Time and still Survived, I was brought back.even though I had been pronounced dead. this was quite a while ago I had been hospitalized for up to 7 weeks. The last time I was in the hospital, (it was a nice place). I told them I wouldn't be back. I had one family member calling me all sorts of names the others were supportive but didn't know how to deal or handle it, I think 1 just wished I would do it and get it over with. During 1 Furlough my brother dropped me off and I saw the Dead Poets Society, at the movies, talk about poor choice of Movies.:frown:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome hun! I am really sorry for what you have been through. The mind can be a dangerous place even to ourselves which is why you must always get help even if you feel you don't need or want it.

I have seen it time and time again when family members or friends get frustrated and say really bad things even going so far as to tell you to do it. You must remember though that they are as confused with their thoughts about it as you are. They do not understand. They may think you are selfish but that is because they do not understand your illness. They cannot grasp what you're going through, if they are very close to you it would be a great idea to bring them to an appointment with you so the psychiatrist can kind of explain the best they can to that person!

Big hug for you, we do understand here and you will not be judged! Value YOUR life even if the next person does not want to, you can only control what you do :)

3. True-Lee

Well, My sincere thanks,
    First, I was in therapy for 3 years then I lost my job and couldn't afford it anymore. The Irony was the job was the center of my problems. Same Job 17 years and Bye was all I got. Then one thing after another and Lost my vehicle 2 months ago and just spiraling down
    My brother the one that wanted me to be successful doing myself in, Died this spring, One final kick to me was he had me taken out of his obituary list of survivors. I Loved my big brother and always looked up to him and am his son's godfather.

Not to be Dramatic I will in all probability die by my own hand I am the master of my Destiny

4. True-Lee

I'm looking back over posts I have made, this was an understatement, Poor Choice of Movie??? Real!! Robin Williams -wow One of my favorite Actors, I never cared about his politics but he sure could Act, Zazbot, lol what were some of the things he said as Mork, I guess it doesn't matter anymore. I can't remember. It's had to think when tears are blurring everything,. I do regret every single day that I didn't succeed. Like most of the things I have done or tried. Utter Failure. Well never again.
    If at first.........

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Robin Williams was my hero. I loved him in Mork and Mindy... I was saddened by his loss this year. I sorry to say a piece of me died when I heard his death. It's saddens me that someone who brightened everyone's life across every corner of this earth was dearly suffering. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.