i have the means now just to find the right time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by givenuponlife, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. givenuponlife

givenuponlife Well-Known Member

i have the means now just to find the right time.

I have tried coping as best as i can but when you dont have the professional help that is needed it isnt easy. Why is it so fuckin hard to get the help that is needed without attempting to take your life. That is about the only way i will get the much needed help.

I know people here have been trying to help me and i do thank you for that. But i am beyond help i figure, i am just a spec of dirt on this floor we call earth.

So please dont try stopping me there is nothing that can be done, my mind is made up.

2. givenuponlife

givenuponlife Well-Known Member

see i just proved a point to everyone of this site.......no one funckin cares what happens to me....

i have had it

with this site

with my life

with everything

3. WriteEnough

WriteEnough Member

im sorry, it seems like your mind is made up. just try to think, if this is truely what you want. to end your life, or to be happy.

4. KyleKW

KyleKW Well-Known Member

Many people on SF are trying to offer support to others, most are probably fighting their own demons, we all have our good and very bad times.

Your mind may be made up AND don't feel like this site has helped, but you posted... that must mean something... maybe you don't see it but your words sound like a desperate person reaching out for someone, ANYONE.

Your signature is incorrect... People do care but, as I am learning the hard way, they cannot fix your problems. Please do ANYTHING to even fake a smile on your face, might seem stupid or impossible to do, but get that damn smile and realize that you deserve a million more of them... it just won't be easy to achieve but IS possible.

I can relate to your situation, way too much. Right now, this moment, I am fighting to get through about five minutes at a time... but I am fighting. I've VERY seriously wanted to end it for the last 24 hours, am still here after 24 hours. I was in tears a little while ago... laid down on the floor and play wrestled with my dogs, couldn't help but smile and enjoy them.

Look, I am trying to save my own life right now (and that of my dogs), the minute of 'it until I die' seems so much easier/peaceful than continuing on like I feel right now, am on a blind faith that life will get better if I keep trying.

You've got friends here, but your best friend will have to be yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.