I have the power

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by silent_chaos, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

I have the power to do anything right now! But I guess I choose to live and suffer! I try everything to keep busy! I hate myself I wish my fat as would just have a heart attack or something already. Day after day it's the same thing! Put on a face stuff my emotions and work as hard as I can. I don't want to any more I'm so tired, in many ways! I don't come home and relax, I come home to cry.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

crying is okay cry away then phone someone okay to help you with your sadness phone you doctor maybe try some medication or therapy it works best
    try not to isolate yourself so much okay even if you just get out and go for awalk shopping get out but please get help for your depression

3. silent_chaos

I'm on meds, been on meds since I was 12. Doctor just uped the dose a week ago after being off for 2 weeks.

4. silent_chaos

I do try to call friend but thier busy. I rely on this forum so much, I'm on it constantly. It helps as much as it can! Which is more then I can say for my friends or family combined! Therapy cost to much!

5. silent_chaos

6. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

Eating right and losing weight did so much for my self-esteem.

Really.

Getting on the scale and seeing that I was back down to where I was as a teen gave me an elation and optimism I hadn't felt in years.

When we're overweight, our self-esteem suffers. How do we deal with it? We eat more. It's a self-destructive cycle.

Diet has large effect on our moods.

7. silent_chaos

I did just recently lost a lot of weight like 30 pounds in 4 months, from not eating very much! Now I have loose skin trying to work on that though cause it unattactive! As far as eating well I don't go to the store much cause my anxiety! I usually have to bring a friend.

8. silent_chaos

I did just recently lost a lot of weight like 30 pounds in 4 months, from not eating very much! Now I have loose skin trying to work on that though cause it unattactive! As far as eating well I don't go to the store much cause my anxiety! I usually have to bring a friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.