• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I have the worst luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY IS IT THAT, WHEN I TRY TO HELP SOMEONE, THEY ARE ALREADY HELPED EVEN THOUGH I TRY TO HELP THEM?

Heres the story. This afternoon, my friend had an issue with a certain thing. I try to help and research and stuff and took like 1-2 hours just trying to solve the problem she was having with it. Then when I was about to call her to tell her that I solved it, HER FRIEND ALREADY HELPED HER. I try to act like it's all cool, but it's not. I have a tough luck even getting girls to talk to me!

Why the hell does this always happen to me??? I wanted to take this chance to ask her out or something, but I guess I'll have to wait or something.

damn...

Forgotten_Man

Hmmm... bad luck... yup I know that.....but what can you do? The same thing mope I do mope around realizing that you wasted a portion of your life on a pointless endevor....

That is why I have stopped trying to help people unless they ask because that way when someone else solves the problem before me the person feels bad for wasting my time. :biggrin:

Forgotten_Man's point of view may be cynical...but it makes sense! lol.
I'm sorry that happened to you. I think it happens to all of us sometimes. Just write it off to experience and keep your eyes peeled for another opportunity to ask her out :)
You will be able to help people. This time it just wasn't to be.
Take care :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$290.00
Goal
$255.00