I have the worst luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY IS IT THAT, WHEN I TRY TO HELP SOMEONE, THEY ARE ALREADY HELPED EVEN THOUGH I TRY TO HELP THEM?

Heres the story. This afternoon, my friend had an issue with a certain thing. I try to help and research and stuff and took like 1-2 hours just trying to solve the problem she was having with it. Then when I was about to call her to tell her that I solved it, HER FRIEND ALREADY HELPED HER. I try to act like it's all cool, but it's not. I have a tough luck even getting girls to talk to me!

Why the hell does this always happen to me??? I wanted to take this chance to ask her out or something, but I guess I'll have to wait or something.

damn...

Forgotten_Man

Hmmm... bad luck... yup I know that.....but what can you do? The same thing mope I do mope around realizing that you wasted a portion of your life on a pointless endevor....

That is why I have stopped trying to help people unless they ask because that way when someone else solves the problem before me the person feels bad for wasting my time. :biggrin:

Forgotten_Man's point of view may be cynical...but it makes sense! lol.
I'm sorry that happened to you. I think it happens to all of us sometimes. Just write it off to experience and keep your eyes peeled for another opportunity to ask her out :)
You will be able to help people. This time it just wasn't to be.
Take care :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00