i have thought of doing it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mr b, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr b

mr b Member

at times of personal stress i have contemplated taking my own life, i guess most of us have.
    today while out walking in the nearby woods. i came across the body of a successful suicide. the police said he'd been there for no more than 2 days.
    my first thought was run, run just run away! but i couldn't he, i, we have families that no matter what, do love us and deserve answers.
    what i think upsets me most is, its sad no matter what his story, he chose to die alone. if i hadn't stumbled upon his body he could've been there for years without been found.
    respect your families and the people who care, even if you think they dont.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

mr b I'm sorry you had to go through that...
    how are you coping?

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

What an awful experience, gives much food for thought too...so sad to think people are dying alone and in such distress.

4. mr b

mr b Member

i dont know how im coping, its still too fresh. i've asked my wife to go to bed and let me cry in private. im working though a bottle of JD. i just feel so sad for a man i'll never even know the name off. WHY?

5. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

why is because he died in so much pain that he could tell no one - people don't know and realise the pain of taking of one's life if they have never been there. I know from my experiences you do feel alone and put yourself in that situation - alone. God rest his soul. Take care - Ali

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.