• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

i have thought of doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
at times of personal stress i have contemplated taking my own life, i guess most of us have.
today while out walking in the nearby woods. i came across the body of a successful suicide. the police said he'd been there for no more than 2 days.
my first thought was run, run just run away! but i couldn't he, i, we have families that no matter what, do love us and deserve answers.
what i think upsets me most is, its sad no matter what his story, he chose to die alone. if i hadn't stumbled upon his body he could've been there for years without been found.
respect your families and the people who care, even if you think they dont.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
What an awful experience, gives much food for thought too...so sad to think people are dying alone and in such distress.

i dont know how im coping, its still too fresh. i've asked my wife to go to bed and let me cry in private. im working though a bottle of JD. i just feel so sad for a man i'll never even know the name off. WHY?

ali 56

why is because he died in so much pain that he could tell no one - people don't know and realise the pain of taking of one's life if they have never been there. I know from my experiences you do feel alone and put yourself in that situation - alone. God rest his soul. Take care - Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00