I have to be lesbian

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sammakko..., Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I think I have to be lesbian because my dance teacher is hot. I cannot think she is hot if I am not totally lesbian... Right?

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You don't need to label yourself. You could just try to accept that you like this person and that person, and one of those people is your dance teacher.

3. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Well.. I think that is a thing what I have to know about myself... That is thing what I have thought long long time... Years and years...

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

If you feel comfortable with the label, and really feel it inside, then that's cool, but don't base it all on this one person, that's all I was saying.

5. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I am just tired for this unknowing... Is there any tests how can know is human straight or lesbian?

6. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I donno. I suppose that's something you have to explore for yourself. I agree with S., try not to look at the labels, just feel how you feel and decide if you want to explore it. And just because you think a member of the same sex is hot doesn't make you directly sexually attracted to them. Perhaps you like aspects of her. I donno. Either way :cool:

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

No, there's no tests.

If the unknown bothers you then maybe disregard all the labels and just accept what you do know, which is you like this dance teacher. It doesn't have to mean any more than that.

Generally, if you have straight on one end of a scale (say 100% straight) and gay/lesbian (i.e. 0% straight) on the other end, then you have all those other percents in the middle where most people lie, to be honest. So you could have 98% straight, 2% not straight, you could have 30% straight, 70% not straight. It's not as cut and dry as it can appear.

Add to that that there are a variety of different sexual orientations http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_orientation it can get too complicated if you over think it. Maybe try and remove the pressure from yourself and go with the saying 'it is what it is'

8. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

What does?

9. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I suppose you have to find out for yourself what you are attracted to in this person, and in what sorts of way. I don't think there is a formula for it, it's something you have to explore and most importantly define for yourself.
    If it's getting confusing, maybe treat it like breathing. Just let it be for a bit, let your feelings just flow and don't try and analyze them. Give yourself a break and just enjoy them for a bit. Let them develop a bit more without defining them so greatly.

10. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I'd say masturbating to them.

You can find someone to be attractive without being attracted to them. I enjoy staring at a lot more people than I have sexually fantasies about.

11. alison

alison Well-Known Member

I agree with Scum. I believe human sexuality is a spectrum, and that very few people are 100% heterosexual or 100% homosexual. I know it can be stressful, I've struggled with sexuality stuff a lot too when I was younger (now I'm too depressed to care lol), but I thikn its best just to acknowledge that you are a sexual being that is attracted to other humans. Sure, you are attracted to another female. I guess this shows you aren't 100% straight. But try not to label yourself "totally lesbian", because hey.. you never know, maybe someday you'll find a man you'll want to be in a relationship with. And maybe not. My advice is just to keep an open mind, and love who you love.

12. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Alison do you mean even if human srew with some sex it still not find out what is is? I am schoked

13. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

If staring does not count, what about dirty thoughts without physical?

14. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

It goes confusing when I noticed I look her ass...

15. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

The confusing part in that case is probably pre-defined placement of who you are and what is "appriopriate" in society. I suppose if you are still curious, maybe next time, look a little longer at her and see where that takes you.

Then again if it's confusion because it's unknown to you, you won't find out more about it unless you explore it a bit more

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010
  16. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Longer than 2 hours what my class last?

It may sound stupid but I am over 30 and I should even heck know what I am...

17. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Life is a journey. Plenty of people die not knowing fully who they are, plenty of people 'decide' later on in life what their sexuality is.

Life is a journey of self discovery, and what you're experiencing is ok and normal, so try not to be too hard on yourself.

18. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I do not think women never try to poke at me, they are all guys... If I am lesbian other women should know it from something, right?

19. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

You know, it doesn't matter if you are a lesbian. That is perfectly natural and fine! You don't need to be ashamed or confused about your feelings-- they are just how you feel and you cannot help that.

I, myself - am straight. I know that because I am sexually attracted to men. Women are beautiful too! I like to look at women from an artist's point of view, but I've never thought of what it would be like to have sex with one.
    If you've thought about that then yes, you may very well be a lesbian; or you might be bisexual? Either way is fine and it's honestly nothing you should feel bad about ever.

Just be who you are and don't worry about it.

20. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

That is like a horror movie
    I just have to know...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.