I have to confess

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Michael Lee, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Well-Known Member

I have to confess that I am becoming more and more schizoid with each passing day. It is becoming more difficult to deal with the darkness within. Being slips into nothingness. I walk . . . I work . . . I eat . . . I rarely sleep. My head hurts. Suicide seems to be the only solution to an unmanagable life. I am not sure what I fear. I've lost all my illusions of heaven and hell. I once heard it said that it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. That's not true. I pray to a wall. No one or nothing answers. My voice is simply an echo in the wind. I so much want to be loved and held again. Reality, each day I get one step closer to peace. Its all in how you look at it.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Michael :hug:

I so understand that feeling of talking to the wind, prayers go out to a void with no one listening, or I can't hear them :sad:

And yeah, who was the fool who said "better to have loved and lost", I'd quite like to punch them on their noggin :mad:

Have you seen anyone about your depression? Truly hun you need some medical intervention, this level of depression needs at least some medication if not full out therapy. :hug:

My pm box is always open and you can get me on msn. :hug:
  3. mb75

mb75 Well-Known Member

I agree with Terry. I'd like to find the person who said that myself.... Loving and then losing is the worse pain ever :sad:
  4. been there

been there Member

Hi,I'm new here.Just wanted to say,I've been there myself and it does hurt badly.There is no other hurt like it.Things will get better.It just takes time to heal the wounds.Hang in there,you will find what you've been looking for.Just keep believing.