I have to die

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Drifter, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drifter

Drifter Well-Known Member

I know it already. Every year its the same and it just gets worse. I know I have to die and I just wish I was gone already. I'm tired. I miss who I used to be, I miss my friends. I dont belong here, I belong in a time where I once was and I knew who I was. A time when I knew the closest feeling to home. bury me deep
  2. appppppppple

appppppppple Member

fuck this world with me?
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hang in there hun :hug:
  4. Drifter

Drifter Well-Known Member

I'm with you apple...
  5. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

sick and tired as well, i want it to be over...
  6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

drifter, oceans, apple...

please don't do it. i know what it is to live without hope, but when depression lifts you will find that there are options other than suicide.

what is going on that has brought you to this point?
  7. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I really am with you guys... life is the shits...
  8. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

I hear ya. Fuck life. Bunch of shit anyway.
  9. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

I feel the same. I don't remember the feeling of happiness and relaxing which I used to be able to feel.. I lost every thing and I'm worn out for a long time. I really wish I won't wake up the next morning. I don't want to have another day like a hell...
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Life is what you make of it.
  11. dumdumgurl

dumdumgurl Well-Known Member

sorry dave haveto finally say GET A HOOTIN CLUE CLUELESS! your "secnd chance" replies and ones like this just make me want to scream harder and louder "WHEN WILL THEY FINALLY UNDERSTAND SUICIDAL NEED??" WHEN????? please stop with the pollyanna replies yu're making me goout of my mind and want to finda building to jump you aren't helping ANYONE GOT IT. SAID... GOT IT DAVE?
    someone who isstuck in life and lost allwill to live....
  12. vehas

vehas New Member

His is perhaps a slightly naive opinion, but an opinion none the less, and we're all entitled to one.
  13. Sentient-Blizzard

Sentient-Blizzard Well-Known Member

Dave life is what ppl in general make of it, we are social animals , what happens to us also greatly depends on how others treat us don't forget it.:wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.