I have to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Out of the billions of people who live on this planet there is always going to be some people who are just not useful or at least are defective.

I'm one of those people. I just don't fit in anywhere. I have never felt like I belong. I'm able to fit in partially for so many things. Nerd, smart, funny, athletic, etc. but nowhere did I ever fit completely. There is always something that made me so different than anyone else.

I need to die. To aleviate the troubles I am causing for others. I'm nothing but a burden for my mother and I'm never going to be a good member of society. I am too broken and angry.

I either need to be locked away somewhere or easier, killed. If I had what I needed I'd do it myself.
  2. Nothingvoid

Nothingvoid New Member

That's how I feel like its easy to make friends in that certain crowd but there is always one or two things about you that will set you apart and always at least one person in the group who just won't like you but the rest do sadly, but try and hang in there you will eventually find a group of people or it dosent even have to be a group it can be just a couple of really good people who you will consider family. But about you being a burden to your mother I really hope that that is not true because you should never be a burden to any of your loved ones l. Just sit back and analyze what's going on in your life and were you are going were do you wana be and try your hardest and go for it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.