i have to end it

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey -g-

the only way i can solve my problems is to just end my life. my life is just one big mess that cant be fixed. all i can do is die

Young suicider

You don't have to...you just want to.

Don't do it it a stupid idea and no one on this site wants you to.

Find some freinds on the site and talk to them a lot.Or better yet find one in your area and go meet them.And may sound creepy but seeing someone just like you is really cool and makes you feel great

Chargette

I've been having these same feelings today. I can't fix a lot of things around here. I've taken a hard look at what are the things for me to fix and what someone else is responsible for.

Are you taking on responsibilities of others? As it happens to be it is the mess of others that is all around me that is hemming me it and making me feel worse.

I had to make choices for me today. When it gets down to stress to the point of feeling suicidal, it comes down to doing a little something for yourself today and screw everything else because you are more important.

I said a prayer for you. :hug:

Scum

It won't solve anything. You don't even know it will solve your problems because you don't know what happens after death. No one does. We only have our beliefs and hopes, but really, we don't know.

Can you tell us about the situation that is overwhelming you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00