I have to end it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borrowed time*

Ok i wont push, but you may feel a bit better writing down what you are feeling and your thoughts. I have a private diary on here and it deffinately helps me.
You say you have tried all options, does that mean meds and therapy?

Juliaa

There are alternatives. Suicide is not the answer, you are worth living.
What options have you tried? Maybe you just didn't try the right ones for you.

Sorry you're going through this :hug:

jimmy88

Hey buddy im in a similar predicament.. have a method just need the money for the items and to set a date.. I'm not gonna join in the chorus of "please talk.. we care! we care!" I believe in the right to end a life of suffering. I will ask you to weigh this decision rationally and not impulsively as it's obviously the most important one you'll make in your life. As with anyone I hope you make the right choice in your best interest..

Alliance

There are alternatives. Suicide is not the answer, you are worth living.
What options have you tried?
I'm not saying this about Mikey, but not all people are worth living. Lots of human beings I've seen that look like they and the world would be much better off without.

What happens when someone has tried all alternatives and tried and tried for over 10, 20, 30 years, etc.? So many people say things get better, but it's often just a lie. As most people get older, generally life gets worse. You lose your friends, you're not attractive anymore, you don't have anyone in your life as you get old and nobody cares about you anymore, and end up with terminal cancer that eats away for years in torment. Is suicide or horrendous suffering better?

I know I don't want to grow old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00