I have to exist without hope

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by somanywings, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. somanywings

somanywings New Member

I have never been so sure I want to die. I must survive for those in my life even though my life is over. How does one survive without hope? I dont want to be here anymore. I am losing my mind, my hair, my ability to function. Ive tried all the help and self help there is in the last 15 years but still every year is worse than the last. Survive, exist without hope, alone, isolated from the very people I am alive for. What life is this indeed.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Why are you isolated from the ones that care for you hun There is ALways hope always hun but when one is depressed one just cannot see it. That is why you need a good therapist to help you see when you are not able to . I live for others too and i also see at times their is no hope but with each day hope is there and with each new person we reach out to hope is there Coming here talking to us that is hope showing itself to hugs
  3. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Have you told the obes you love and that mean so much, how you feel?

Perhaps its being hidden so well they are unaware.
  4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

what total eclipse says.

if you had no hope, you'd not be here.
    you're scared of losing said hope

do you wanna expand?
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm in the same situation, why do I live everyday alone from the world. I have to get up everyday from the floor and just exist for the day. It's hard but what gets me through life is appreciating I'm still breathing in the morning and seeing the sky in the morning. I find it hard like others here but I just through each day. Yes, like others here I put on a big smile and laugh with others.
    People don't appreciate what we feel inside but if we show our true feeling, people mis-judge you. Just keep posting as this site gets me through the day, knowing I'm not alone. Everyone please take care and respect.
  6. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

There is good advice.

Please post again with what you feel may be reasons for your feelings.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.