I have to go, bad place, so soon

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by IsaaCS2, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

I am writing this simply because I am so worried and I think it may help to put this up here, because then I won't be so. . . aloneish.

It is 1:13 AM, and at 6 AM I have to go to a very scary place filled with demons. It is a new school I have only been to once before just to check the building out, I used to go to this nice school with my friends and no demons, but now I have to go to this one.

It's full of demons who can take me to the evil room. The evil room is the worst thing ever ever. I'm scared to go there and I don't want to, but I have to. I can't go to sleep because if I do, then the next thing I know it'll be time to go there. And I don't want to go to sleep because recently I've been having nightmares about the room which the demons can take me to.

Is there any possible solution anyone can think of? I'm a bit desperate right now. . .

2. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

deleted content

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2007
  3. redheadsweetie

redheadsweetie Active Member

hi,
    im not sure i understand the situation completly but have you thought of making a imaginary safe place and go there when you are in the "evil room"?

4. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

you're right, you don't understand.

When I am in the school everything is normal, everything, suddenly, everything goes black and white, and I see a demon child in front of me, everything goes black, and then a light from the floor illuminates a child hanging from the ceiling, a demonic man comes out and starts eating him. next thing I know I am back at the school, and I'm all shaky and dizzy, it's terrifying and I can't get it out of my head. I also visit this room in my dreams, that's why I'm afraid to sleep.

5. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i replied to you by pm hun and tried to help even while you were posting the above..

sorry i could not be of any help :hug:

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You could try starting a thread in "room to vent". You can pour out your pain your fears whatever and members can not post replies. It is so helpful to be able to write what you really feel at that moment. You can go back and see if you feel differently or post again about more things. It is helpful knowing that your are still sharing your thoughts with others but you don't have to agonize about not getting any replies. You aren't going to get any sleep tonight anyways, so what could it hurt?

7. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

It's just that I wanted to see something human, I needed something made by a human being. I really didn't want to hear anything specific, I just, wanted to know I existed, because I am confused at the moment.

8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry to hear you are confused. These posts are the closet thing to human as I can give you. Hope it helped. Take care of yourself and do the best that you can to make it through tomorrow. Good luck.

9. BOLIAO

BOLIAO Guest

perhaps u need to see a doc and tell the doc what u see. it could be a chemical imbalance that can be corrected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.