i have to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by takencontrol, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

the end is nigh, hurt too many people to mention. sf is the most wonderful site and the people are the nicest i have ever met. ive been at crisis point for so long now but its time to stop the pain and give everyone else some peace. i need to accept the blame and responsibility for what i have done. and i do......totally.love to you all :hugs:

2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

My love to you as well Susan, please reach out some more, our ears are open and listening. Peace Pete

3. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

hey brownie bear,
    you're not at fault hun,
    have u ever thought about what it would take for u to be happy again?

4. takencontrol

:sigh:can never be happy.

5. Infortunatus

Infortunatus Guest

Not true.

6. takencontrol

you dont know what youre talking about, when you have read ALL my posts THEN COME BACK AND TELL ME THAT.

7. Infortunatus

Infortunatus Guest

I'm sorry for making you angry. I think it is possible for almost anyone to achieve happiness, though it may be very difficult. I was happy for many years.

8. takencontrol

well lucky you

9. takencontrol

Actually no.....you know what....i really have had it now.

10. Infortunatus

Infortunatus Guest

Susan,
    I just read 250 of your previous posts. I know you have a very difficult life, a husband who cares about you, and four children who make life very stressful for you. It sounds like there are people who need you, even if you are miserable right now. I have said a prayer for you and I will be thinking about you. I hope things improve.

11. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

I know that you're feeling really desperate Susan but if people try to reach out to you, it's not okay to snap their heads off.
    You've said yourself that you over react to things and take them the wrong way. You're doing that right now.
    You need to go and get professional help, there's only so much this forum can do and the way you're reacting to people isn't helping.
    Go and talk to your doctor or go to the hospital, those are your two options.
    Sending hugs and you know that I care about you.
    xxxx

12. takencontrol

sorry.... i have pm sadeyes to request all my threads be removed, i would be grateful if someone could do that for me. thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.