i have to many problems...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by John6491, Mar 29, 2007.

1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Well lets see my left eye is fucked up and have been to 4 different docs.. they still don't know what the hell is wrong with it... (some great doctors huh?) and i go to see them again in 3 weeks....
    I suffer from depression and no one around me knows about it.... i am also getting migraines and they are crap... makes me want to hit my head as hard as i can against a wall.... i have insomnia its 3 am and i get up in 3 hours to go to fucking school... but fuck school ill fail at it no matter how hard i try.
    I'm totally useless and don't tell me im not..
    I really don't want to hear the "things will get better" or "your not a failure" i don't want to listen to that crap anymore so don't say it to me....
    For some reason im OD about every time i take something like advil and crap like that... wont be a big OD just a small one...
    fuck i have to many stupid problems.. i need some sleep..

2. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

a hot bath with about 3 or 4 pms should work. Sounds like you are stressed too, let it go.

3. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

yea i did take a shower around 3 and it didn't help me... and the things that used to relive my stress don't really work anymore...