I have to title it? Um..... hi?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Kharma, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kharma

Kharma Well-Known Member

Looking for someone here, who suggested I try this site out. She (I think) goes by Eclipse

I won't say anything about me 'cause it'll get me banned or censored, and frankly I've gotten all of that I can take from these so-called mental-health sites. Eclipse offered to talk to me about my issues in PM here on this site, and that is why I am here.

If anyone knows Eclipses name on this site, please point her to this thread. I can't remember what name she goes by here.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Kharma i go by total eclipse here you are new so i cannot pm you yet not until you post a few more times and yes i am a she

3. Kharma

Kharma Well-Known Member

Where in Canada (without being too specific)? I'm in the Fraser Valley - Chilliwack.

I like this site. Been browsing some threads and it seems holding and expressing certain views doesn't get one censored or banned here. In the same breath, I feel guilty: I'm not suicidal now, though I have been. I doubt I will be again, other than in the slow-motion, cigarettes and poor diet way - that I am indulging in with full awareness.

Spite will keep me alive. I kind of (for now... give me ten minutes and this opinion will pro'ly change) have it figured that God **WANTS** me to commit suicide so it can serve as a lesson for someone else (or whatever) and that's why He keeps being such an ass. He's **TRYING** to get me to kill myself. So out of spite I've basically invited Him to take his best shot... I'll keep living and cursing the very idea of him with every beat of my heart.

If I can find a successful way to rid mankind of the evils of worshiping **THAT** screw-up, rest asured I'll be **ALL** over that project.

Anyway, I kind of got off topic. As soon as my account gets approved, or whatever needs to be done, I'll shoot you a PM.

4. total eclipse

I am from ONtario Canada near Toronto lol i guess i do say hun alot I hope you do take time to read the forums here see what can and cant be posted read the rules ok then you will have no problems im glad you found me

5. Kharma

Kharma Well-Known Member

Funny. I was born in Dryden, Ontario. Teen years in central Alberta. Grade school bounced around the planet a bit. Dad worked off-shore oil rigs.

6. total eclipse

Dryden Ontario where is that near i lived in a little town all my life now i live in a village never been one for city living to crowded to noisy to busy

7. Kharma

Kharma Well-Known Member

Dryden is on the Trans Canada exactly half way between Winnepeg, Manitoba and Thunderbay, Ontario. 2.5 hrs or so east of Kenora, Ontario. Might be quicker now... I hear they upgraded that stretch of highway a few years back. Not near anything, really. Just a few hamlets and a couple Reserves.

8. total eclipse

Ok now i know where it is cold out there in winter time brrrr My mother lived in Thunderbay long time ago.

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I want to welcome you to the forum Kharma. I think you will find many avenues of support here. You don't need to be suicidal to be listened to and supported. Don't be afraid to reach out to others as tippy have with total eclipse. The broader your support system is, the better off you are. :hug:

10. total eclipse

Yes hun lots of caring people here who will support you and listen ok

11. Kharma

Kharma Well-Known Member

Thanks M'Lady and Eclipse. I've been reading, and talking to some others. Dropped in to chat yesterday and said hi to a few folks. Won't likely be back there, but that is in no way a reflection on them (they were kind, welcoming, and I'd recommend this chat to any million people who asked me which site I thought best) - it's just me being me. I don't "chat." There's no point.

Still nice to be able to say what I want (within reason) and not be told I'm being sensationalistic, so shut up or get off.

12. total eclipse

I understand totally i don't chat often either i get too overwhelmed it moves to fast I am glad you are feeling at ease here hugs

13. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Kharma,

Delighted to hear from you, and glad to have you with us. Welcome.

14. Kharma

Kharma Well-Known Member

Thanks gentleman.... though you might not be glad to have me with you for long. I tend to get on the wrong side of most people rather quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.