I have to work today

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by j86, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j86

j86 Well-Known Member

I have to go to work today and i'm really not wanting to. Depression is sinking in even when i'm trying to defeat it. I need some support here please?

Thank you
  2. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I can understand you, its the same in my case. Yesterday i was so depressed that i even forgot that i have to learn for today (for school).

I suggest you to relax before you go working and avoid triggering things (depressive music etc.)

hope that this help :arms:
  3. eddizle

eddizle Member

i know how you feel mate, last night i nearly decided to leave, anyway i couldnt sleep, i managed to get a few winks around 4:30am but i had to be up for 6am. I woke up did my regulr routine then off to work. Just stay positive mate
  4. kpmth3

kpmth3 Member

I have some work to do in college. It's tough, I hear you. But sometimes these feelings come and go, and I try to look ahead and say, "okay, i'm probably feeling this way right now, but i will probably feel better later, so let's try to do the best i can." it's really hard, but do what you can. I hope you feel better!
  5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: maybe before u go to work walk around outside and clear ur head, that always work for me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.