I have tried everything!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I have been hospitalized 3 times, have met several doctors (I think they are giving up ) and tried several meds and nothing seems to help. I feel very tired, no energy, with a lot of suicide thoughts and I am about to give up. I don't think there is going to be a solution. I will end up killing myself

2. Sibbo

Sibbo New Member

Hi,

I too am suicidal and have been for 8 months and tonight I am about to take all the tablets that i have too finally ease me of my sorrow and self loathing. The funny thing is is that I am good looking, intelligent, funny and have so many friends. What's up with me??

I have recently lost my job..but only because I just couldnt face going in. I no longer have contact with my ex and my 10 month old daughter who I havent seen for 8 months. I think both of these problems are unfixable. Maybe I want to take my life so that everyone knows how much I'm hurting..i'm so selfish and I hate myself so much..i'm sobbing typing this but again I think its just me being selfish

3. Hi and welcome to the forum, sibbo.. :smile:

Please don't take the tabs.. please throw them away.. You can always find someone in this forum to talk to about your suicidal thoughts.. Please get help, suicide is not the solution.. :hug:

Pollo, please talk to us.. Don't kill yourself.. :hug: You need time to find a solution.. Please keep fighting on.. Medical doctors are not supposed to give up on their patients no matter what.. (it's in the hippocratic oath which every medical students must to take before they can graduate to become a doctor).. It's against the medical ethics.. Just go to them again, if you don't feel good.. Talk to us if you want someone tyo talk to.. Please find help.. :hug:

4. NotAnotherUserName

NotAnotherUserName Banned Member

Hey Polo,

How are you doing? I am sorry you are struggling right now, these thoughts are horrible and many of us want to escape from them. Do you have a religiouse view on death at all? I doubt your Dr will be able to give up on you, you may feel as though their is not many options around you but believe me their is, do you have much hope for the future? My oldest sister is a Dr, she said a Dr is not a loud to give up on a patient if they are mentally ill, are you getting couselling/therapy? Drop me a PM if you want to talk OK?

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

When you feel you have tried everything, this is the time to dig in your heals, examine what was tried, and time to find Plan B or C or D...you are worth feeling better and you deserve to...talk to ppl and see what they have found successful...it takes so much time to find the right medications and treatment...speak to your doc and let him/her know how you are responding to treatment...and continue to tell us what is going on...big hugs, J

6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I think you are looking for someone to cure you. When you need to be curing yourself. Sometimes we only want to fail. So we do everything in our power to fail. You say you have tried everything. Surely you can point to one thing that worked better than the others. Why not pursue that further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.