I have very few options left...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by LenaLunacy, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I said i didn't want to move in there, but they just ignored me, said we could make it into a family home. Well it will NEVER be a family home while he is there. No way. But stupid me, i thought my opinion was valid.
    Well now i'm a pissed off eighteen year old with very little options left.
    I do not want to move in with them. Living with him for the last eight months has made me progressively worse...to the point where i won't get out of bed, won't go to class, will spend more time at my fiancee's than mine to escape, i just have got worse since we lived with him. And the prospect of living in this place with him just fills me with , dread? :unsure: I just can't.
    But what options do i have? Move in with my fiancee, which would make my mom mad...look for my own place if i can find something i can afford? Or kill myself. Right now i'm preferring the third one.
    I just don't know what to do now :blub:
  2. rootedphoenix

rootedphoenix Well-Known Member

:( :hug: I'd try to find your own place. I know I'd feel the same as you if I lived at home. Please don't kill yourself. I'm sure you can get out somehow. :hug:
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sounds like you need you own space now, i would try to find somewhere on your own, you need to make sure you keep yourself safe physically and mentally.
    i know the prospect seems scary but it will be ok , ending your life isn't the answer.
    be safe
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Take the third option completely off the table. The best one for you to choose as a young adult if you don't get along with your parents, is to strike out on your own. This will also help you gain the independence needed before you get married. You may have to work to get there, but you can do it if you set your mind to it. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.