I have won the battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After classes and having stood up to myself I must say I have won over the feeling but I am sure this is not the last time I will feel the pain I felt
I even had a xxxxxxxxxx one point and some blood from the wrist's but I have conquered the battle and won, I now feel no pain as if god has risen it from me.
I wont to thank many members here for helping me, I may stay but if not I will miss all of you,I might stay here for another week or see to keep in touch but if not I am glad to meet you. Some may not have met me but its that I had been bullied,ect...Told people at school and well, now Im over teh addiction fo rage. The truth is I can get upset over words twards me VERY easily, so I might be meeting me but if not Im ethier dead or out there in this world living life to its fullest with no regrets and nomore pain and suffering.
I might now start helping scuicidal people on here as much as I can! Just remember that it WILL get better,it may be hard but try to stay on here as long as you can and dont listen to what people may say,how you look,or anything cuase you are all wonderfull on the inside and outside. I hope this message has helped. I will be seeing you around here,if not I will be out there somewhere.

Remember what happened this day 7/7/11
-Snapz :love:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fitzy

Well done you!!
I remember 7/7 very clearly and how scared I was for family and friends in London - all were ok, thankfully.
I guess I have stuff to be grateful for?!

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Well done and thanks for giving us a success story and hope to keep us going. Thank you!!

Constantinos

Hello Snapz,

I would like to congratulate you on this, you fought, you got tired but you won and that's the important part.

Just continue fighting with determination, with courage, with faith to yourself, and with strength.

Please do keep us updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00