I haven't gien up

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Scully, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I haven't been there for a long time. I'm trying to cope by myself. I wanted to give news. I'm still a borderline, and it's a pain. I have difficulties with alcohol, cigarettes and spending. I'm treated, by a psychiatrist, a therapist, and an addictologist. But it seems some days it's not enough. Unlike many I can work, but only partial time. they want to ask for the handicaped aid for me. I'm destroyed. I don't kno how to cope, I've been strong believe me, I've been fighting, but my spending habbits are overwhelming, I don't even buy things I liek, just things. Anyone has ever been in that situation? I haven't cut for a long time now, and it's one of my pride. I can do it, and so can you. It's a message of hope through misery. I've gained 25kg in my fight, because of meds. I don't look like anything anymore. People finds me pretty but... I'm overweight. I'm on my own with all that. My ex has dumped me because of that fucking disease. What else can I do? I'm not over him. It's sad, and in the same way, I know I can make it, with a little help. I don't want to depress people more, it's just so. I hope everyone reading this is OKAY. I think about you all, you're a bit a part of my family. Much love, Dana

2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

thanks for writing this, Dana. That is a good mind set to have, to keep trying, to manage and cope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.