:I hi...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 1Necr0phagE1, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Necr0phagE1

1Necr0phagE1 Member

I just wanna find a place were I can talk to people, I dont have any friend and my father never listens, I have contemplated suicide many times, and it just kills me inside feeling so... helpless.

2. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

hey 1Necr0phagE1,

Welcome to the forum, you're not alone to face your problems, i'm here if you need support, you can pm me.
    Keep on posting what you're going through we're here to help you.

3. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

What is causing you to feel suicidal ?

4. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

As my friend Arthur says, you are never alone here. Welcome! Make some posts, maybe read a few, listen a bit, the answers are always there, we just need to ask the right questions of ourselves sometimes.
    Have you seen your doctor lately or talked with someone about these feelings?
    It is the pain and hurt we wish to let go of, not our lives.
    Please stay around, many here understand and care about your wellbeing.

5. 1Necr0phagE1

1Necr0phagE1 Member

The fact I don't fit in socially, I can never seem to find friends, I have abusive parents, and the fact that I feel absolutely alone. Every one is afraid of me at school! They all think I am going to be some kind of serial killer! I can't take it any more! This solitude tears me apart everyday, and the fact that my counselor thinks the same is even more disgusting.

6. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

If your counselor isn't supportive enough change counselors.
    You'll feel less lonely if you should get in touch with people that share the same interests as you.
    What are your hobbies? Perhaps you can reach out to people of your age that are likeminded?

7. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

if you need a listener or somebody to give you advice, you came to the right place. so share your thoughts here. :)

8. 1Necr0phagE1

1Necr0phagE1 Member

I usually write books, there never any good though, I am working on silent hill fan fiction now. And thanks Romancer, Its nice to hear that for once.

9. Romancer

silent hill as a movie or video game? if you want you can post some chapters here, i'm sure there are some fans here ;)

10. 1Necr0phagE1

1Necr0phagE1 Member

Well as a book? But I guess it could be turned into a movie?

11. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Heey welcomeeee, Immmmm soooo gladddd youuuu haveeee foundddd thissss siteee youuu areee nottt aloneee, Immm onnnn aaa hypeee sorryyyy, heyyyyyyyy!

12. Romancer

wow, i thought you mean THIS one. now i'm confused.

13. 1Necr0phagE1

1Necr0phagE1 Member

Oh now I know what you mean, I am basing it off the video games, not the gawd awful movie. That movie really destroyed the series, thankfuly shattered memories renewed my hope as a fan for the franchise.

14. Romancer

okay, so a horror fan fiction. :)

15. 1Necr0phagE1

1Necr0phagE1 Member

ya pretty much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.