I hide it... from everybody

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by The_8th_Wonder, Sep 17, 2008.

1. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

I can't trust anybody. I can't tell anybody anything too personal. I say things here that I wouldn't say anywhere else but there are some things that I am dying to say but can't. I'm afraid of being judged and I'm afraid of everybody. Go ahead and say what you want to me your words can't hurt worse than my thoughts. Go ahead and beat me up, the scars and bruises that you make can't even compare to my own. Go ahead and think you know me but you don't, because nobody knows me and if somebody did you me and my sick and twisted mind that I can't control you'd want to kill me.
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You don't have to be afraid of being judged here. Everyone is going through there own things, and it can be very intense.
    If you ever want to get something off your chest, feel free to PM me :hug:
  3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

You don't need to be scared here hun, nobody will judge you.

It's only natural that you want to hold back some thoughts, I don't think people are comfortable with revealing all, it can make us feel vunerable.

I'm not pretending to know you hun because I don't but if you ever need me to listen or get to know you I'll be here.

4. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

I feel similar. I am used to bottling everything up, and on this forum, I have been honest but vague. It makes sense that you would still hide things away. You don't have to reveal everything about yourself, but if you think it would help, I encourage you to tell someone. I truly don't think that people would judge you. People here are very understanding.

You could always PM me if you want to talk.