I honestly can hardly take this anymore.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AzuralXIII, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzuralXIII

AzuralXIII New Member

All the sudden everything got so overwhelming again, and I honestly have no idea how to deal with this. Usually I have help, but tonight there's no one for me to text. And normally, cutting makes it go away for a little bit, but tonight it's still there. I'm scared that I'm going to have to go deeper and deeper to feel the same, and that will be the death of me.
    Right now I'm so terrified of tomorroW. Not only because of the unknown, but because Dan will be home tomorrow, and I don't know what he'll do to me.
    It's pathetic but horrible when you keep sending cries for help that no one actually answers. And besides, this whole rant sounds pretty pathetic anyway, so what's the point?
    Sure, somebody will probably answer tomorrow, but I have to ask myself..
    What are the chances the I'll still be alive tomorrow? At the moment, it's not looking too good.

2. Hayley

Hayley Active Member

You want to text someone? You can text me. :) Are you in the UK? if not, we can private message. Just tell me why you are feeling this way and maybe we can talk through it. I'm sorry you're feeling this way, and if you can try and distract yourself from cutting by taking a walk or eating something, or maybe reading or anything really. TV is great if you can focus on it. If you're worried that this Dan will hurt you, you should call someone for help. I don't know the full story, so do you want to talk about it?

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry that you are going through these intense emotions. It sucks when you have no one to talk to, but you can talk to me if you want. I'll listen and help if I can.

4. AzuralXIII

AzuralXIII New Member

Okay, thank you..

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I know this is going to sound cliche, but stop worrying about tomorrow and think about right now. Do you best to get through today. That is all anyone can do right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.