I hope someone can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been considering suicide for a while now but I am scared to do it. What I really want to do is have a life again, I am not very good at making friends or any kind of relationship so I am trying to make friends on the internet and hopefully will be able to meet them and become real friends one day. I spend all of my time as a shut-in, I almost never leave the house and it is hard for me to do so. I am wondering if there is anyone out there that can tell me how to make friends over the internet? What is the best way to do it? I have tryed using Yahoo chat but I have a hard time finding people to talk to. I don't really know any other way to meet people on the internet. It really bothers me that I have no one to talk to, it makes me want to kill myself. I hate not haveing anyone at all to even go out to eat with or anything like that, so I always stay home and I just don't think I can fix myself. What should I do?

I have been considering suicide for a while now but I am scared to do it. What I really want to do is have a life again, I am not very good at making friends or any kind of relationship so I am trying to make friends on the internet and hopefully will be able to meet them and become real friends one day. I spend all of my time as a shut-in, I almost never leave the house and it is hard for me to do so. I am wondering if there is anyone out there that can tell me how to make friends over the internet? What is the best way to do it? I have tryed using Yahoo chat but I have a hard time finding people to talk to. I don't really know any other way to meet people on the internet. It really bothers me that I have no one to talk to, it makes me want to kill myself. I hate not haveing anyone at all to even go out to eat with or anything like that, so I always stay home and I just don't think I can fix myself. What should I do?

I can relate to you although in slightly different circumstances. I am glad I have no friends or family. I just wish I could nibble on a girl's ear as I slept. There are lots of people here who seem very friendly and genuine. You will have no problem making friends.

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
When I first came on this site I hoped that people would understand me and that I would make friends etc. They didn't and I didn't. But that doesn't matter. I simply came to realise that there is so much more to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00