I hope someone can help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by explodingheart, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. how old were u when started having suicidal thoughts? what do u do about them? (this is my first post here so sorry if i did anything wrong)

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I do not think you did anything wrong but you asked a question people often do not like to think about the answer too, I think.

I was a late starter, I was first very unwell in this area in my mid twenties, then I did some things that changed me but I have had more bad thoughts recently in my mid thirties.

What did I do about them? I analysed them, tried to understand how my thoughts got so twisted.

3. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

When someone is suicidal the best thing to do is to request for help, visiting a therapist and medication usually helps a lot.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I was thirteen..I'm fifty four now with three attempts..I became a pot smoker and it took it off my mind until my thirties..When I quit smoking pot all the thoughts came rushing back..I live day to day now.. I use my coping skills I learned thru therapy..I won't try again unless something drastic happens in my life..Suicide is not the answer.. You need to keep fighting...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.