I hope that I die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dink, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dink

dink Well-Known Member

I ABSOLUTLY hate my life. I want to die. I am so sick of everything going wrong and nothing ever going right.

2. bipolarkitty

bipolarkitty Well-Known Member

What's going on dink?

3. dink

dink Well-Known Member

I want to be dead!

4. bipolarkitty

Why? I'd like to help, if I can.

5. dink

dink Well-Known Member

I doubt that anyone can help..but here you go...

My boyfriend has a pool team, there is this B*TCH that he considers a friend. SHe was supposed to pick me up so that I could go out with them tonight, but she decided to ignore my texts and my calls. SHe totally hangs on him and manipulates him. He knows how much all of this bothers me but it doesn't seem to bother him. I was texting him and he kept basically telling me that he was busy....so I left it alone. He text me later to tell me that they won and that they were going out to celebrate. He knows that I wanted to go and that I DIDN"T want to have to spend yet another night at home alone crying all night. He always makes excuses for her and it infuriates me.

This is just tonight. Everything else in my life is going to h*ll too.

6. dink

dink Well-Known Member

I know that no one cares and rightly so.

7. bipolarkitty

I'm sorry that happened. Sounds like you've had a rough night. Have you tried talking to your boyfriend about this? Does he know how it makes you feel when he treats you this way?

That's not true. I care.

8. dink

dink Well-Known Member

He knows. It is the ONLY thing that we ever fight about.

9. bipolarkitty

If he knows, and it's a big enough problem that you guys fight about it (more than once, it sounds like), I have to wonder why he would treat you that way. You deserve someone who treats you with respect and understanding.

10. dink

dink Well-Known Member

I love him though. He says that it isn't fair to make him choose. I may as well just go ahead and kill myself.

11. bipolarkitty

I know you love him. But will you do something for me? Take a few deep breaths and try to calm down a little. I know it's hard, but try. You're hurting a lot right now, and I'd like you to take a step back to give yourself time to think. Do you have msn?

12. dink

dink Well-Known Member

No, I have yahoo IM.

13. bipolarkitty

I can talk to you through msn to a yahoo account. If you'd like to talk on im, it might be faster. You can PM me with your yahoo address. I'd like to help you, if you want someone to talk to. :hug:

14. dink

dink Well-Known Member

I sent it to you. I don't know if you will get it or even want to respond...I understand if you don';t

15. bipolarkitty

I'm always here for you. Thanks for sending the PM. Sometimes I don't get them very quickly. Not sure why. :blink:

16. immure

immure Account Closed

dump his sorry ass

17. dink

dink Well-Known Member

I really wish that it was that simple. We talked last nigh for about two hours and I am still drained. I have a killer headache and I am still at a point where I don't know what to do. I feel as though I am in love with him 100% but he isn't sure anymore. I don't know what to do or how to go about doing it. I love him and this hurts me a lot...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.