I hope they die

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Jasv, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Jasv

Jasv Well-Known Member

I wish every day that my parents would die. I wish my father would die from cancer already and I wish my mother would die from alcohol poisoning already. I hate them. I hate them so much. I went to the doctor today and I got depression pills. I felt.. okay. I was good for hours. I took my mother to the store, but then when we came home she started drinking again and now she's on a war path. Cursing at my younger brother and hitting him. Of course, I have to help him, so she's screaming at me. Calling me all of these names and mentioning things that doesn't make any sense. She's sick and so is my father. My father is also abusive. Always have been. I can't wait until I move. I have to leave my brother, but he has it far better than I ever had. You might think I'm selfish, but if I don't leave, I know it would be too late for me. I hope they die soon.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If they are harming you and your brother then you call the authorities and you get some help for you and your brother you get the children services in there to get you and your brother to a better place do that for both of you ok