I hope you hear this

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by fade2black, Sep 27, 2008.

1. fade2black

fade2black Well-Known Member

Dear God/Universe/Whatever if there's anything up there,

Why do I have to feel like shit all the time? Why won't things get better? Why were my job and my gf, the 2 things that filled my life taken away from me? Why does Mum have to keep suffering to keep a roof over our heads?

I need help. I need a way out. I can't handle this much longer. Everything in my life right now is beyond my control.

I can't move on since she broke up with me I lost her and I couldn't control it. I wanted to work things out between us... why was she so slack? Why couldn't things work between us? Why were we kept apart? Why couldn't I see her and hold her? All I wanted was to love her, be there for her and show her how beautiful she is. I want her to be happy, but why can't I be happy too? Its like in order for her to be happy I have to feel like shit. Maybe we weren't meant to be, but why did all that have to be waved right in front of my face? How come I got promised everything and got nothing? Some kick in the face huh?

When do I get my turn to love and be loved?

I had no control over being let go from my job. there wasn't enough work. It was a good job and I had a good boss. Maybe I didn't appreciate him and his family enough. They gave me a chance only for it evaporate without me having a say in it. Just another kick in the face.

I have all these feelings that I don't know what to do with. Can't I just be happy and without feeling like I don't deserve it or I shouldn't be happy?
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry about the girlfriend and the job. I dont have the words or magic to make it better but just wanted to let you know someone cares about how you feel and that you arent alone.
  3. $MyName

$MyName Well-Known Member

I didn't really lose my job, I'm on an extended break while there is no work (i was actually starting to dislike it greatly anyway, might end up doing me good, who knows). But I've been there losing things that you thought were good, and didn't really think about losing them, and then one day it all goes away through no fault of your own... It's tough and it really sucks, I hope you can find something better soon, or at least manage to start feeling better.